Monday, September 2

september sing along

and, just like that...it's september! the return of football, pumpkin everything, crisp days, falling leaves, the change of seasons. here in the good ol' pac nw, september is really part of our summer. we don't usually experience the amazement that has been this summer - with june all wonderful and nice. so, i'm not ready just yet for knee high boots and fluffy coats. i'm still good with my sandals and tube tops.

on to the music. still using other people's blogs and tv shows as my main source of music knowledge. sometimes baby sister sends me a pic of her shazam. as always, what are you listenin' to? anything noteworthy. i was gonna put katy perry's roar on here, if i hadn't heard it 4 times on the car radio in less than an hour yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so I know that I'm not just writing to the wind.

Comments make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Hugs and Smooches!