Wednesday, December 9

Dreaming of a White Christmas

Right now, I'm listening to my Holiday Music, and watching the rest of the country be covered in a blanket of white. It's Antartica cold here (maybe not, but still less than 20 degrees), but we have yet to see any of the white stuff. Oh well. A girl can dream.

So, are you dreaming of a white Christmas? Do you have some white on the ground there & think a picture of the family frolicking in it would be THE best card to send out? Well, send me that picture, and let's get it on a card!

Remember, the deadline to order Holiday cards is December 18th.  If you want New Year's cards, you have more time.

And, did you know that all my cards are double-sided? So, whatever size you choose, you can do one pic, or 20, and you can give everyone a glimpse of life at your house with a 'mini' Holiday letter. Or, if you've just had a baby or are recently engaged, do double duty by giving them all the deets on the card.

Need inspiration? Voila...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so I know that I'm not just writing to the wind.

Comments make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Hugs and Smooches!