Tuesday, February 16

The Other Stuff

So, you know I'm here to help you announce your life's big moments, right? Well, what if your big moments don't happen to be babies, weddings, or big moves? What if your big moments are the other stuff?

Like opening a new business, or celebrating a reunion, or advertising your current business in the local paper?

Well, guess what?! I can help you announce all those big moments too. And, it's a completely custom experience.

Logos...







Business Cards...


















Mommy Cards...











Thank You cards...Invitations to your 20 year high school reunion...Ads for the paper or web.

If you've got a moment, I've got a design.

And, as we all know, life's full of moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so I know that I'm not just writing to the wind.

Comments make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Hugs and Smooches!