Monday, March 8

Spring Fever

So, Mother Nature's playing a joke on us Seattleites. She's decided to send us snow! Ok, so it's not sticking, but it's MARCH, and after our warm Winter, it's got to be a joke!

I hadn't been anticipating Spring too much, but I now have the fever. The magnolias out my bedroom window are making me antsy for the rest of the yard to blossom. And, the recent temps around here (at least 65 on Friday) have me craving happy hours on the patio, and stringing up the lights for dinners alfresco.

It might have something to do with my recent orders, too. All shades of yummy pinks, Easter cards, cutesy owl themes. Just take a look at this cute bunny:


Now, if you're thinking this looks a little "rock & roll", maybe "edgy", you're right. The mom-to-be is both of those things, so we blended her love for Mark Ryden with the baby's bedding to create this awesome design. I wish you could see them in person, they are so delicious! Heck, even the baby's name is rock & roll - Phoenix joins us around May.

So, if you've got Spring Fever too, and want to incorporate that into a design for a special event you have coming up, let's chat! And, as you can see, Spring doesn't have to be pastel and plaid.

If you're there, I'd love to hear from you - I love getting comments, so share away. And, if you'd like, I'd love to have you follow me here at this little blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so I know that I'm not just writing to the wind.

Comments make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Hugs and Smooches!