Sunday, November 23

winter songs

oh, here it is again...time for christmas carols. i'm starting early this year - it just seems right when turkey day is so close to december. what are your traditions? wait until christmas eve to get your tree? up right after thanksgiving? have you started your christmas shopping yet? do you do gifts in your family? what's the best thing about christmas for you?

this'll tell me if any of you read this, huh?! answer my questions - inquiring minds wanna know! now, on to the carols - i have many, many here, but i'm always looking for more, or different variations - the more radical the better. so, do tell.

and, merry christmas. happy holidays. all the good fuzzy feelings for this season of love and light to you and your family. hugs and smoochies.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this awesome list. Having fun this morning, waking up to the day with your great selections. Cheers! And as for your questions, tree last night, usually two weeks before Christmas. Most of the shopping happens a few days before. Not lots to get, so I make it easy. Looking forward to midnight mass this year, kids are old enough and Christmas day in jammies all day long watching movies. Blessings to you this season!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, so I know that I'm not just writing to the wind.

Comments make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Hugs and Smooches!