Wednesday, September 23

Holiday Cards, Already?

Check something off your holiday list early this year. Your holiday cards! I know it may seem early, but if you're like me, there's something planned from now to next June, and Thanksgiving will be here, like tomorrow. Jeez!

Here's the gist:
You give me an idea of style (classic, alternative, modern, color (red/green, purple/gray, pink/red), and saying (Merry Christmas, Deck the Halls, Grandma Got...). Then, I whip up some ideas, and you check your email inbox to pick one. Easy, right?!

All you mamas due around the holidays, this is a perfect way to, oh, what's that cliche, something about two birds, one stone - well, you get the idea.

One sided, two sided, folded, print yourself - whatever you like, let's get started already.

Well, whatcha waitin' for? Ok, ok - I'll back off - get back to me when you can, but remember, it's already September 23rd!

Some ideas to get your juices flowin':

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so I know that I'm not just writing to the wind.

Comments make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Hugs and Smooches!