Wednesday, July 21

Home Sweet Home

It seems everyone is packing up, buying houses, and moving these days. Maybe it's because it's a buyer's market; maybe it's because they're moving closer to family. (I can guarantee my mom wishes I'd move closer to her.)

So, because everyone's packing up, buying houses, and moving, I'm back with more moving announcements.

My favorite announcements are the ones that I can add a little of the location's flair to. 

I think this might be my favorite moving announcement! This client moved from Texas to Seattle, and decided to buy a house a year later, so I really wanted to showcase all that Seattle has to offer. The back resembled an airmail package - super cute! (I know it'd be really awesome if you could see the back. Whoops!)
And, then announcements for clients moving to Texas are just so easy. I mean you can do the state, bluebonnets, boots, anything. And, you know, the bigger, the better, right?
Or, maybe you want to showcase your house without showcasing your house. This little house looks shockingly like the real house, even the picture window with the family peeking out. Hee Hee! We went back and forth on whether to include the picture, and I'm glad we did.
So, if you're one of those people who are packing up, buying houses, and moving, give me a shout - let's get something going for you.

And, don't forget, we can do postcard size, with the addresses already filled in, so all you have to do is stamp & send.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you, so I know that I'm not just writing to the wind.

Comments make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Hugs and Smooches!