Tuesday, September 4

songs for september

so, not sure where september came from, but here we are, huh? football, autumn breezes, fall colors, pumpkin spice. luckily, we're experiencing a heat wave of 80+ proportions here, so i'm not gonna grieve too much. (maybe next week).

here are the latest tunes i'm jammin' to. found, oh you know, on various cable programming, the every day cooking show, etc. hey - i take my tunes where i can get 'em! and, you know it's not rosita's playlist without a tongue-in-cheek addition for your toe-tappin' pleasure! if you've got something you just can't get outta your head, let me know. i know i sound like a broken record, but do...tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so I know that I'm not just writing to the wind.

Comments make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Hugs and Smooches!