Tuesday, April 6

On Wings of Hope Gala

image source: Hope Heart Facebook Page

A few months ago, I designed a logo/theme for the 'On Wings of Hope' Rock & Roll Gala event here in Seattle. It was held at Showbox SoDo, featured a performance by Everclear, and raised money to support the Hope Heart Institute.

In addition to the logo, I designed Save the Dates, lanyards for everyone to wear, and thank you notes. And, they used the logo all over the event. A cupcake wrapper was even designed by one of the event's sponsors, Bella Cupcake Couture. (Check out her other stuff - so cute!)

image source: Bella Cupcake Couture

If you are interested in getting involved with, or finding out more about the Hope Heart Institute, visit their website.

To see pictures of the event, check out Hope Heart's Facebook page.

I'm getting excited for next year's event!

3 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! I love the cupcake wrapper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! They're using it again next year - exciting!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, so I know that I'm not just writing to the wind.

Comments make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Hugs and Smooches!