Tuesday, January 11

My Designs Around the Web

Some of my clients featured the cards I designed for them on their blogs, so I thought I'd show them off here, too.

Many of this year's designs were made easy for my by the amazing photos my clients used. I know it's not always in the budget to have professional photos taken, but man, they're purdy.

Anyway...
custom holiday cards

custom holiday cards

custom tri-fold religious holiday card

All 3 designs used the back for a short Holiday letter. The Larsens did a cute bulleted list of 2010's highlights.

I'm sure you know, but the third card's my sister's. The card was a tri-fold, and we used 12 pics of Sweet P (one for each month of 2010). It's crazy to see how much little girl has grown. Sniff. Sniff.

Now, if you didn't send holiday cards out in December, what about New Year's cards? I think if you get them out in January, you're good. Or, there's always Valentine's Day.

I always say: a little sunshine in a mailbox brightens anyone's day.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you, so I know that I'm not just writing to the wind.

Comments make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Hugs and Smooches!