Thursday, January 6

New Year, New Playlist

Happy New Year!! After creating holiday card after holiday card, with some wedding and baby designs thrown in, the workshop took a much needed vacation.

You've missed me, right? My silly ramblings about nothing in particular? Just say yes - my psyche needs to feel loved right now.

Well, it's back to the grind now (even tho I have a cling-on cold that makes the couch look so tempting), and we need some music to get us in the mood, right? Here 'tis - and, let me know what you're listening to, I always like to know. I got a few mixed CDs for Christmas, so look for some tunes from those on February's list.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't mind getting some CD's in the mail :) i like this playlist! Miss and love you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, so I know that I'm not just writing to the wind.

Comments make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Hugs and Smooches!