Thursday, November 25

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! We're celebrating with good friends over green bean casserole, broccoli cheese casserole, stuffing, mashed potatoes, pumpkin and pecan pies, and yummy rolls. Oh, and turkey. But, I could really do without Tom Turkey half the time - I love my sides so much. I see why Thanksgiving is easy for vegetarians!

I'm thankful for:
God and all he provides us
Mr. Man, who puts up with all my antics
My dear, dear family who I miss every minute of the day
Our wonderful friends, who are really our family away from home
The freedom we are provided by being protected by our troops (who don't get to celebrate with their families most of the time)

and...All of you - my readers and supporters

So very thankful - thank you! What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so I know that I'm not just writing to the wind.

Comments make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Hugs and Smooches!