Monday, February 13

taking time to stop and smell the roses

i'm trying to be better about taking pictures of life happening around me. i can't tell you how many times i get home and smack myself in the head for not documenting an experience. so, here's the latest glimpse into wha's happenin' 'round these parts.
empty plates @ stellar pizza | wine tasting = my fave sport | heavenly sunshine sunset and water out my front window | cherry red tulips | steamy, yummy goodness 80s cover bands rule | a peek @ baby sister's various weddin' projects

this will be my little reminder to stop and smell the roses. what have you been up to? are you good about documenting all the joy going on around you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so I know that I'm not just writing to the wind.

Comments make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Hugs and Smooches!