Tuesday, August 2

Hot August Notes

what was that i said about declaring july the month of relaxation? never happened. i mean, i got a few hours here and there, but thasabout it. so, here's to august. baby sister's comin' for the whole month, so maybe i can convince her to do my work while i sip margaritas. think she'll go for it? pshaw - YEA. RIGHT.

it's playlist time again. and, y'all, i was sooo tired of my music being hijacked by those dang ads, we're tryin' sumthin' new. lemme know whatcha think. groovin' tunes on the playlist make for booty shakin' in the workshop. and, you know no list's complete without a cover. (this one's a particular favorite.) what's on your hot august list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so I know that I'm not just writing to the wind.

Comments make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Hugs and Smooches!