Tuesday, August 9

Tea for Two

isn't a tea party the perfect way to celebrate a baby? the hostesses of this cute shower wanted to tie in the colors of the baby's room with the theme. so, i set to work designing options in blues and greens, tying in tea cups, tea bags, and swirling warmth.
the girls unanimously chose the teacups to set the mood (my personal fave, too). and, i whipped together their package of invitations
thank you notes
and favor tags (we did 4 different sayings, but i thought this was cutest!)
i hope they got mama a box of chamomile, since she'll be up all night pretty soon! i tell ya, it never ceases to amaze me the creativity of my clients - custom is SO cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so I know that I'm not just writing to the wind.

Comments make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Hugs and Smooches!