Friday, September 23

i'm on a boat, y'all!

before the summer gets too far away from me, and, since it's supposed to be 79 today (!), i wanted to document our day on the boat. so that when it's cold and rainy, i can come reminisce about our coveted summers. and, bonus! you get to come along for the ride (bahahha). so excited, arentcha?!

we'd been throwin' around the idea of renting a boat for a few years, and this was the year we finally did it. and, it DID NOT disappoint. we rounded up some of the best pals and showed baby sister a great day!

captain mr. man gave us the tour of tours - space needle, gasworks, plenty of bridges, the soundgarden (yep, that's why they picked their name!), bill's house, paul's house (and his floating helipad - seriously! pardon me while i land my helicopter. in the middle of the lake.), seahawks training facility. phew - it was a packed day.

let's have a little look see:
man, we need to find some friends with a boat (or buy one ourselves), cause i could get used to that!

hope you all had a great summer, and are having an easier time easing into fall than i am. i guess it's time to break out the pumpkins and scarecrows!

cheers to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so I know that I'm not just writing to the wind.

Comments make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Hugs and Smooches!