Wednesday, June 29

West Seattle Summerfest

so, next weekend, i'll be participating in my first street fair. i mighta mentioned it, maybe. so, if you're in the area, come by and say hi. i'd love to meetcha.
as it is, i'm a wee bit nervous. do i have enough goods? will i sell anything? i'm going out in public?! bah - noivous! here's a sneak peek of things around the workshop. it may not look like much now, but it'll work into something. (let's hope! hee hee!)
ok - gotta go make something of these piles. ;) i hope to see you next weekend!

1 comment:

  1. So excited about this, i wish i lived there!!! I am going to send the link to my friends that do so they can go for me!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, so I know that I'm not just writing to the wind.

Comments make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Hugs and Smooches!